- 85% Micro TENCEL®, 15% Cotton
- One Size Fits All
- Natural Indigo Dye
- Handwoven & Naturally Dyed Ikat From Savu, Indonesia
- Bell Sleeves
- Side Slits
- Fit Model is 179 cm
- Note: Due to the natural dye process, each item will slightly vary in indigo brightness.
Lenzing's Micro TENCEL® fabric is spun from fibers made from Eucalyptus wood pulp certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The wood is processed in a 'closed loop' system recognized by the European Union as both safe and sustainable. The fabric is anti-bacterial, has superior softness, drape and sheen. The fabric is dyed using low-impact dyes that are GOTS certified.
One Size- Total Length: 109 cm | Flat Waist: 65.5 cm.
To view our complete size chart click here.
Attention: This item is naturally dyed using indigo and is not colorfast. Please follow care instructions closely when caring for this item.
- Hand wash seperately in cold water;
- Do not bleach;
- Lay flat to dry in the shade;
- Do not tumble dry;
- Iron on low;
- Do not dry clean;
- Save water and spot clean if possible.