- 85% Micro TENCEL®, 15% Cotton
- Ethically made in Bali
- Natural indigo dye
- Handwoven & naturally dyed ikat from Savu, Indonesia
- Fit model is 179 cm and is wearing size small
- Note: Due to the natural dye process, each item will slightly vary in indigo brightness.
The good stuff
Lenzing's Micro TENCEL® fabric is spun from fibers made from Eucalyptus wood pulp certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The wood is processed in a 'closed loop' system recognized by the European Union as both safe and sustainable. The fabric is anti-bacterial, has superior softness, drape and sheen. The fabric is dyed using low-impact dyes that are GOTS certified.
Small- Bust: 87 cm | Total length: 99 cm
Medium - Bust: 93 cm | Total length: 101 cm
Large- Bust: 99 cm | Total length: 103 cm
To view our complete size chart click here
Attention: This item is naturally dyed using indigo and is not colorfast. Please follow care instructions closely when caring for this item.
- Hand wash seperately in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry in the shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on low
- Do not dry clean;
- Save water and spot clean if possible