Join the TAMGA Team
Want to put your skills to work in a growing fashion start-up? Looking to take on real responsibility in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment?
TAMGA Designs is looking for a new team member that believes in the power of fashion businesses to do well, by doing good. We’re a start-up, so this position comes with a lot of responsibility, and a lot of growth potential. No coffee fetching, but probably lots of coffee drinking. Still interested?
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to work on TAMGA’s unique visual aesthetic. Check out the details below.
If you’re interested, skip the CV – send an email with answers to the following 5 questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other Training:
- Why do you want to work with TAMGA? (1-2 Paragraphs max)
- Which position are you best suited for, and why? (Check out the positions below).
Digital Designer (Intern)
What you will do:
- Work with the Creative Director to produce and edit TAMGA images for the website and social media using Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Support the design of a weekly newsletter;
- Design promotional and branding materials;
- Communicate our social and environmental mission through creative design;
- Make suggestions relating to graphic design and the online user-experience.
What we're looking for:
- Interest in sustainable fashion and social business (no prior experience required);
- Some knowledge of business, e-commerce and/or fashion retail
- Ability to work independently;
- Confident decision-maker;
- Some knowledge of social media marketing is an asset;
- Experience in video is helpful but not mandatory;
- Students or recent graduates preferred.
What the position looks like:
- 20 hours per week;
- 3 month term, with the potential to extend to 6 months;
- Toronto-based, working remotely aside from meetings, workshops and events.Desk space is available at our Yonge and Dundas location if preferred.