Join the TAMGA Team
Want to put your skills to work in an exciting fashion start-up? Looking to take on real responsibility in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment?
TAMGA Designs is a Toronto-based start-up producing sustainably made clothing in Bali, Indonesia. We are looking for interns that believe in the power of fashion businesses to do well, by doing good. We drink a lot of coffee, but you won’t be fetching it. We are looking for self-starters who want to design and implement real-world strategies to build the growing movement around our brand.
Internships will be 3 month terms, with the option to extend to 6 months based on performance and availability. Working hours are flexible and to be negotiated. If you’re interested in the following positions, skip the CV – send an email with answers to the following 5 questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Training:
- Why do you want to work with TAMGA? (1-2 Paragraphs max)
- Which position are you best suited for, and why? (Check out the positions below).
Digital Marketing Intern
- Design Facebook and Google ad campaigns based on re-targeting and new customer acquisition;
- A/B test advertisements and strategies, report back on results;
- Measure campaign performance using analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel);
- Advise the TAMGA web team on SEO performance and opportunities;
- Follow and report on TAMGA’s digital marketing strategy, providing weekly feedback and recommendations.
Content Marketing Intern
- Write articles for the TAMGA Blog, based on the overall content strategy (you will receive full credit on the blog);
- Select photos from TAMGA photoshoots, online and by working with the Graphic Designer on specific edits;
- Ensure that relevant keywords are integrated into content for SEO purposes;
- Be creative! Suggest new topics and ways in which TAMGA can deliver content to the world wide web.
Graphic Designs Intern
- Work with the Creative Director to edit TAMGA images for the website and social media using Photoshop and illustrator;
- Work with the Digital Marketing Intern to design eye-catching online advertisements;
- Design promotional and branding materials;
- Make suggestions relating to graphic design and the online user-experience.